Safety operation rules that need to be paid attention to when CNC machining parts
1. Before cnc precision machining parts, the operator needs to maintain a correct posture and cultivate enough energy before precision metal machining. Chatting is prohibited during the operation and needs to cooperate with each other. For personal safety, avoid accidents and ensure production safety, all employees need to check whether their dress conforms to the requirements before entering the workplace. Slippers, high-heeled shoes and other clothing that affect production safety are not allowed. Colleagues with long hair need to wear helmets to protect their hair.
2. The contents of the safety operation procedures that need to be checked before processing by the CNC processing plant.
When starting the equipment, it is necessary to check whether the CNC machine tool is filled with lubricating oil, whether the clutch and brake are normal, and let the equipment idle for 1-3 minutes.
If the machine malfunctions with harsh noises, it is forbidden to operate the equipment.
3. Safety operation rules that need to be paid attention to in the production process
If you find that the device has abnormal sounds or malfunctions, please turn off the power switch immediately and check. Once the custom metal parts processing machine is started, one person carries the material and operates the machine.
Others are not allowed to press the power source or step on the foot switch. For safety reasons, do not reach into the work area or touch the working parts of the machine;
4. Safety considerations when starting the precision custom machining parts machine
The staff clears the sundries on the workbench and needs to turn off the equipment after leaving the work area of custom metal parts processing parts.
5. Safety operation rules that need to be paid attention to when replacing parts
When replacing parts, you need to turn off the power switch first, and then install and debug after the custom parts processing tool stops running. [**]fter installation and debugging, move the flywheel manually to make two test punches to avoid collision between the machine and the parts to be processed. It is necessary to check the symmetry and rationality of the upper and lower molds, whether the screws are tightened, and whether the edge holder is in a reasonable position.
Whatsapp same number
Welcome to consult
Looking forward to your consultation