We always find or encounter large and small problems in the process of prototyping. Faced with these problems, how can we improve or what should we pay attention to? Shenzhen Xiehe prototyping factory has many years of rich experience in this industry. Let's briefly analyze the problem of rapid prototype processing, and you can refer to it.
1. The production process and drawings are not right or wrong.
2. Do not reduce the size when grinding.
3. Do not stick to the wrong place during assembly, and do not have dislocations and gaps.
4. (PC material) When the product is placed in the oven or blown with a blower, the temperature should not be too high.
5. When bonding products (ABS material), pay attention to the amount of glue used to avoid cracking.
6. Products (POM, nylon, aluminum alloy materials) cannot be bonded, because the glue of these three materials is not stable, so they cannot be processed by CNC disassembly. When drilling holes by hand, the hole position cannot be offset, otherwise the product will be scrapped.
7. (Acrylic material) When the product is bonded, there should be no cracking or air bubbles.
8. When the workpiece has an R angle, do not make a right angle. There are also arcs on the edge of the workpiece. You may need to pay attention when grinding.
9. There should be no chromatic aberration, paint cracking, paint peeling, etc. in terms of fuel injection, and control of dust spots during oil adjustment and fuel injection.
10. Be careful not to deform and shrink the complex mold, and do not have too many air bubbles. If there are too many air bubbles, it will increase the workload on the manual side.
Details determine success or failure, so everyone must pay attention to these details when processing prototype models. Only by ensuring the quality of prototypes can we improve customer reputation and bring better benefits. If you want to process prototype models, please contact Shenzhen Xiehe Prototype Processing Factory: +86 13682610409.
Whatsapp same number
Welcome to consult
Looking forward to your consultation