What is the cost of cnc processing fee?
Xiehe CNC processing factory: The processing of aluminum alloy parts and the processing of hardware parts are generally processed by numerical control. However, due to the low entry threshold,
Many CNC workshops in the market create uncertainty about price and quality.
Let's take a look today - how customers should grasp the processing price of hardware parts, so that you can find a CNC processing factory for hardware parts that is guaranteed and not too expensive.
A budget can save you money
Looking for the right hardware parts processing factory, each manufacturer has its own advantages. We need to find a suitable CNC machining factory according to our needs. Small factories are suitable for proofing, and large factories are suitable for large batches. There are two ways to calculate the price. 1. According to the processing time of the product 2. Calculated according to the machine tool. For example, if your product was originally made with a lathe, but it will be much more expensive to find a machining center.
How to calculate the processing price of hardware parts
1. First look at your drawings and technical requirements
2. The materials in each place are artificial, and the price difference is very large in some places
3. General parts are calculated according to material cost + processing fee + profit. The processing fee is determined by the process. The price of using different processing equipment is of course different. Some are calculated by man-hours (turning time, grinding time, etc.) and some are calculated by process (such as how many folding plates are folded, how many ordinary holes are drilled, etc.)
4. There is a problem of quantity. Of course, the quantity is large. If it is a single piece, it will be miserable. Even if it is a small piece, the material is not retailed, it is the price of your whole board! For example, if you say 0.3, it is not commonly used by manufacturers. If you only have one or two pieces, if you only buy a material once and buy a board (like 1220*2440), then your material cost will be spent.
5. Problems in the processing plant If the parts processing plant can handle it, of course there is no problem. If the processing plant itself has some processes that need to be outsourced, the price will also increase accordingly. If you are already a foreign company, it is equivalent to outsourcing twice! So find a processing factory, find the right one, find what they can do, and what they are good at.
Specific CNC processing price calculation
CNC lathe processing fee: the standard algorithm is working time * salary per working hour + fixed cost that should be apportioned. Of course, depending on the processing capacity of the machine, the price will vary.
Whatsapp same number
Welcome to consult
Looking forward to your consultation